martes, octubre 03, 2006

El viaje...

According to my duty and, by now, my desire to study for my German state exam of law in March I had to carry a considerable weight of books and material to Spain. Thus, flying was out of question and sending by mail would have cost a furtune. So I drove to Pamplona by car passing the Netherlands, Belgium and France.

On the first day I drove from Enschede to Paris. At the airport Charles de Gaulle in Paris I picked up my friend Elisa that just returned from a trip to Italy and together we drove to her house where I spent very nice hours in the circle of her family.

The next day I passed on to San Sebastiàn. I spent the weekend at the house of my friend Xabier. Esta fin de semana estuvo cojonudo, tio!!! Since it is just one hour away from Pamplona I will return every now and then to enjoy the flair of my FAVORITE city in the world!

No hay comentarios: