martes, octubre 03, 2006

Pamplona...


I was very lucky because I found an apartment within my first day in Pamplona!!! It was a coincidence: I was taking part in the guided tour of the university and all and there I met a Spanish girl that was still looking for two flatmates. Knowing that residents mostly have better knowledge of the city and the housing and all I went for it! Now I am living with two Spanish girls and an Italian... So far Filippo (from Milano) and I are talking in Italian which has to stop because after all I am in Spain and want to learn Spanish!!

The apartment is located perfectly between the university campus and the city center - both are more or less in a walking distance of 10 minutes...

OK, I know, these descriptions are like in a travel book, but I am sure that, sooner or later, I will amuse you with extraordinary happenings... :-)

No hay comentarios: